1. Russell Westbrook - After Kevin Durant went down again to an injury, Russell Westbrook not only responded to the challenge of carrying the Thunder, but he notched four straight triple-doubles, and had yet another one tonight. The guy has been insane as of late.
2. MLS Opening Weekend - I was crazy enough to watch all three Sunday games today, and I really haven't regretted it. The MLS opening weekend has been amazing and should be another season of growth for the budding league.
3. Cute Four Year Old - This video was so cute, and her response to a four year old boy calling her ugly was a nice touch. Sure, kids are mean and that little boy will probably never remember saying what he did, but the little girl's poise in that response was nice. Kudos to her parents as well - the true foundation of the response.
1. Curt Schilling Daughter's Social Media Attackers - Those who decided to go after Curt Schilling's daughter on social media this week with all sorts of disgusting remarks are low-lives. True scumbags. As great as social media can be, there is such an ugly side of individuals who now hide behind screens making the world a terrible place.
2. MH370 Anniversary - It's hard to imagine it has been one year since flight MH370 disappeared. One year later, we still have no idea where the plane or bodies of those on that flight are. Scary, disturbing, puzzling, and sad altogether.
3. University of Oklahoma - I came across the video of the Sigma Alpha Episolon chapter at the University of Oklahoma chanting "There will never be a n----r in SAE" on a bus. Sure it's racist - of course, absolutely. However, the chant seemed all to casual and common. That's the part that should bother many.