Skip to main content

March Madness 2015 - The Official DP Bracket

Yup. I'm running late on filling out and revealing my bracket. Actually, very late in comparison to years past. Nonetheless, better late than never! And really, because of my awe for this year's Kentucky team, it really doesn't matter. 

I've seen three Kentucky games this year (though their opening obliteration game against Hampton shouldn't count, but furthered my opinion) and I have been thoroughly impressed. Not because of their overwhelming undefeated record, though that is the result, but because...well...they're just so good! So damn big!

I'm very sure opposing players are telling their coaches mid-game against Kentucky that very line from Ivory Christian in Friday Night Lights...

"They're fast, they're big, they're dirty...plus they're fast!"

Because of that dominance, I am going with Kentucky over the field. Seriously, for the first time ever, I really feel there is no need in wasting time in filling out a bracket full of chalk picks. Until someone beats this squad, it's hard for me to care about anything else. 

And yes, I'll be watching the tournament closely to see who I'd like my New York Knicks to select with their upcoming, brand-spankin'-new first round pick. Hooray tanking season!!

With all of that stated, below is the official Dome Pondering March Madness bracket. I'm sure you'll quickly notice the theme and trend in this year's selections. 

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

Recently Read Posts

Sunday Sundown Rundown - 10/15/17

3 Up
1. Hollywood Victims - Much props to the many men and women who have taken the step in telling their story about sexual assault and being the victim of displays of power for sexual gain within Hollywood. It's tough, especially in such an unforgiving business like show business, but it takes guts to tell the truth - much respect to you all who did so.
2. Joe Girardi - Have you ever seen a more brutally honest manager or head coach during a playoff stretch? Girardi has been letting his soul bare on mistakes, feelings, lineups, results, decisions, his family, his time in New York, and anything and everything else. I have a feeling Girardi is walking away, after this season, and if he is, I'm glad he's doing it by just being him. 
3. Eminem - I've seen some new school fans insult Eminem and downplaying his ability. I'm still a fan. After all, no one - NO ONE - captures anger in their music like Em. No one. Still so captivating. And yes, his freestyle of President …

Dome Pondering Export - "TNA's Biggest Problem Is..."

After ten years of importing materials, words, pictures, and videos from other sites her for your viewing and for archiving, I never thought I'd get to the point where I'd be EXPORTING material out to other sites. Yes, the DP continues to grow, and yours truly had the kind opportunity to contribute a guest column to an awesome Pro Wrestling blog with a very large audience. The piece has since been very well received, and I hope to have the opportunity to do so in the future, and maybe even other sites and avenues as well. 
You can read the column here on the TNAsylum website (special thanks to them as well for posting), or the entire text below:

Dome Pondering Movie Review: Wonder Woman (2017)

What is it about?

When a pilot crashes into her world, Diana, an Amazonian Warrior, leaves home to help fight a war and fulfill her true destiny. 
Who is in it? 

Gal Gadot - Diana
Chris Pine - Steve Trevor

Sunday Sundown Rundown - 10/8/17

3 Up
1. Heroes in Las Vegas - Among the heartbreak in Las Vegas are the many heroes who helped shield and save lives during the gun fire, as well as the many in hospitals who did some serious work in aiding the hundreds who flooded the hospitals in the area. Please, please, please be sure to read a story or two of the many who saved so many lives on that horrific night. 
2. Jimmy Kimmel - Kudos to the Kimmel on his opening monologue following the Las Vegas terrorist attack (let's call it what it is). In fact, many of the late show hosts delivered rhetoric that the talking heads on 24 hour networks couldn't, and in many ways, were the words reflective of so many. 
3. MLB Playoffs - Man oh man. How great have the MLB Playoffs been? I've been a nervous wreck with every moment of my New York Yankees. I still stand by it - best playoffs in sports. 
3 Down
1. Las Vegas Shooting Terrorist Attack - Shake. My. Head. Just unbelievable. 
2. Cam Newton - The comment was so unnecessary.…