1. Super Bowl 49 - After a complete dud last year, this year's edition of the "Big Game" gave us quite the game with an ending (more on that in a bit) that gave us enough controversy to offer a riveting finish.
2. Sarena Williams - Another Australian Open, another Major Title Win. Her 19th, and Sarena continues to win, win, win, and win. One of the greatest athletes of my lifetime.
3. Bottom Line Scroll - This one was recommended by the tag team partner - here is a pretty funny video of a little boy who was attempting to stop the bottom line scroll on the television.
1. Pete Carroll - Pretty obvious, right? Who OK'ed a pass play on the goal line? Why don't you use Marshawn Lynch? That pass was probably the worst play call I've ever seen in a big game in my lifetime.
2. Failed Teacher - Another blackeye on our education system, especially here in New York City. A teacher who has had low evaluation ratings and has had failing students for six consecutive years, will keep her job and her lofty $84, 500 salary. Ugh. Our country needs true education reform.
3. Snowstorm Critics - Those of us here in NYC lucked out after Juno didn't pack as much as anticipated. However, those who decided to criticize weather forecasters, meteorologists, and city officials are just ignorant. You got a day off, and safety precautions were taken. Chill out.