491. If you were to pick the best and worst wedding presents you received, what would they be?
Best wedding present was a George Foreman grill, close second were Survivor Series tickets. Yes, I mean that. The worst was a bed set that we had to return because well, it wasn't our style - or anyone's to be honest.
492. If you had to pick the best advice that someone gave you at, or about, your own wedding, what was it, and who said it?
I don't remember who told me these words, but they simply said to be sure to eat. It's amazing how quickly the day goes by, and how you can get wrapped up in it all without doing something as important as eating. The person was correct. Didn't eat much, and barely ate during the reception.
493. If you could go back and change one thing about your wedding night after the guests were all gone, what would you alter?
Nothing. The night was awesome. Hung out with some old friends, chatted, and relaxed after a looooooong day.
494. If you had to go back and say one thing to a high school crush today, what would you say?
Hahaha, I would say: "hi, how are you?"
Getting that much out in High School was difficult.
495. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Purchase a house. Maybe two depending on how much I won.
496. If you were tabbed with having to give a company an award for their commercials, what award would you give, and what company would you choose?
Sonic. The two guys in those commercials are hilarious, and the content is as well. There aren't any Sonics here in the city, so I have to grab it whenever we are on the road.
497. If you could read the mind of anyone you know, who would it be?
My wife. Would make life easier wouldn't? I'm sure every man with a wife or girlfriend understands this.
498. If you can relive one moment in professional in basketball with you replacing the hero, what moment would you choose, and who would you replace?
While I would love to say Larry Johnson's four point play in MSG, Michael Jordan's crossover on Byron Russell to win his sixth NBA title was epic.
499. If you could grant one sports championship for a city or region, which team would you choose?
Oh gosh, easy - Knicks. I really want to see the bedlam in this city should the Knicks win a championship and go down the Canyon of Heroes in July.
500. If you can choose one word to describe all 500 questions in this series, what word would you pick?