Skip to main content

The IF Factor: Questions Answered #431-440

431. If you had to spend one weekend alone in a single store but could remove or add nothing, which store would you pick?

The easy answer would be Walmart, right? But I'm sure everyone has been to Walmart at least once, and it isn't exactly a place you would want to stay at. I'll go with Target. Everything I need is there. I'll throw together a few futons, play some video games, and enjoy the snacks/food/produce there is. 

432. If you could referee or judge one sport as a permanent job, which would you choose?

Refereeing is not an easy gig. Not at all. But I wouldn't mind being an umpire in baseball.

433. If you could give a single piece of advice to the automobile industry, what would you tell them?

Keep it simple. Especially the American auto industry. Before the economic fallout of 2008, there was no wondering why the American auto industry was in the dumps - just look at the designs and makes of the products produced. Since then, it's been much better, especially in bringing back many of the classic muscle cars. 

434. If you had to sacrifice your own life for one thing, what would it be?

My faith - Jesus. 

435. If you could recover one thing you've lost in your lifetime, what would you wish to find?

I'm not sure I have any item per say, but there was a box containing many of my faimily's kitchen utensils marked very obviously, "Kitchen Utensils" which until this day, we have no idea where it disappeared to in a move between houses. For my parents, especially my mom, I wouldn't mind finding that box. 

436. If you could memorize one book from history in its entirety, which book would you want it to be?

The Bible. That would be quite the feat. And even if you aren't a believer, it's a big book, and even you have to admit that would be impressive. 

437. If you were given a yacht today, what would you name it?

Pondering Spirit. Ha! 

438. If you were given a racehorse, what would you name it?

Metro Tropical. Yeaaaah, I'll go with that. I've never been into horse racing so...whatever. 

439. If you had to name the best purchase you've ever made, which one would you choose?

As of right now, I would probably say car orrrrrrrr my college education, if you count that as a "purchase". 

440. If you could have been told one thing that you weren't told when you were a teenager, what would you like to have heard?

Be yourself and follow your heart. Let's be honest, the teenage years are tough years in many areas in life. 

Recently Read Posts

I Wore a Porzingis T-Shirt Today

The comments came all day long, and from everywhere.
"Nice shirt! Love me some Kristaps! If they trade him tonight, I tell you what, I'll help you chant 'Fire Phil'". 
"They better keep the Unicorn in New York."
"Hey, did they trade Porzingis? Please tell me they didn't trade KP!" 
These were some of the comments to come out of random conversations I had with complete and total strangers today as I rocked my Porzingis T-shirt jersey and some bright orange nike's. The move served as a therapeutic last ditch protesting effort to accentuating my (unfortunate) feelings for this basketball team representing this great and wonderful city. I'm with Porzingis. 
The first comment was made by the spry female usher guiding me to my seat at the Barclay's Center. The second was a thirteen year old boy who stood behind me on the Will Call line sparking a conversation of angst, frustration, and disappointment with the team we chose to suppor…

Turning Thirty-Two

Today, I turn thirty-two. There is just something odd about this age - like twenty-three was, or twenty-eight was, you know, the mile markers in between the rest stops - that just doesn't carry the super significance as 21 and 30 did. Although, at this stage of life, there are many mile markers, and those celebratory rest stops are much, much fewer in between. 
Though, it wasn't too long ago I passed a big one - thirty! And if you remember, I loved becoming AND being thirty. To be honest, I enjoyed being thirty-one, and really, thirty-two already seems kick-ass. Call me crazy, my thirties have been VERY enjoyable. 
But as I turn thirty-two, there isn't much significance in the number, but truly, it's about the changes in myself. Thirty was just two years away, and I am already better than that version of myself. This year marked ten years since I've graduated from college (Things I Would tell My college Self), and I am a much better version of myself compared to t…

The Pondering 10 - All-Time Favorite Championship Belts

With the WWE finally moving on from the ridiculousness that was the appearance of the WWE championship (Really, they kept a spinning title for eight years), and of course the unveiling the look of the title, it got the wheels turning on the best looks for championship belts. From pro wrestling, boxing (although, don't expect to see any on this list as they are usually ugly), and mixed martial arts, there are plenty of different models, types, and appearances that come with them. The following Pondering 10 list is my favorite all-time championship belts.

Sunday Sundown Rundown - 1/31/16

3 Up
1. Awesome Nurse - I'm not fan of snow, but I do think everyone should at least experience it. After all, it's fun as a kid. So, when Lucy, a 7 year old recovering from bone marrow transplant, as well as others in the hospital, were unable to play in the snow storm that hit the North East earlier this week, a nurse braved the cold and mess, and brought the snow in. Sometimes a kind act is more than a simple one. 
2. Angelique Kerber - Beating Serena Williams is no east feat. Beating Williams in the Australian Open final for the Australian championship - very difficult. Kerber pulled off the task. On top of that, she became a Grand Slam champion with the victory. 
3. Radio Hosts Owns Caller - Bigotry lives, and these days, it's coming to the point where people aren't hiding it anymore. Listen to this caller who calls all Muslims, "maggots", his reasoning for it, and how the host really shuts him down. 
3 Down
1. Kanye West/Amber Rose - I hate how our cultu…