1. Knicks Defeat Celtics, 4 games to 2 - Finally (!!), my boys have advanced to the second round of the NBA playoffs where it will only get tougher.
2. Carmelo Anthony - His play down the stretch in game six against the Celtics is the kind of stuff that defines the intestinal fortitude of a player. (Witnessing Carmelo's Crowning Moment Thus Far)
3. Jason Collins - Took a lot of guts to do what he did this week. Major props to him.
1.No Tolerance - After a week where Jason Collins announced that he was gay, and opened up the discussion for tolerance in our society, both sides unfortunately twisted the announcement into an agenda for themselves (How We All Mishandled the Jason Collins Announcement).
2. Death of Soccer Referee - A sad death for soccer referee, Ricardo Portillo, who was sucker punched by a seventeen year old during a game. Portillo landed inside of a coma before passing away.
3. Sport of Boxing - How terrible was that Mayweather/Guerrero fight? We've been beating the drum for years now, but someone needs to really clean up boxing for betterment for everyone, and not just one fighter.