1. Memorial Day Weekend - Always a favorite of mine because it usually includes my birthday; is the unofficial start of summer; a three day weekend; and of course, commemorates those who have served to give us the right to enjoy all of the former with freedom.
2. Kevin Durant - Donating $1 Million for tornado relief in Oklahoma as well as visiting the site and taking time to listen to the stories of those are suffering is remarkable. Super Kudos to KD.
3. Birthdays - I turned 28 yesterday. I have never been one to make my birthday into a big deal, but I always appreciate the idea of celebrating one more year on God's green earth.
1. Moore, Oklahoma - It's devastating to see the pictures of Moore, Oklahoma and to see those who have either lost everything, or have lost a loved one.
2. London Butcher Attacks - Terrorism and extremism is becoming as common as walking down the street now, and suddenly being attacked so some radical can make a senseless point through cowardice violence.
3. Amanda Bynes - What in the world is happening to her? Why do child stars suddenly go wrong when they turn twenty?