1. Mother's Everywhere - Mother's Day is when you realize that mothers everywhere deserve more than just one day of recognition for all that they do. Especially the good ones. Hope all the mothers enjoyed today.
2. Engagements - A member of my best man trio and roommate from college got engaged this weekend. Pretty pumped for him and his fiance. Definitely the highlight of my personal week.
3. Charles Ramsey - How can you not enjoy the quotes from this guy? Plus, his heroic efforts combined with his humility in the situation is highly admirable. Especially when he rejected the reward money and suggested that it go towards the recovery of the six year old. Just great stuff.
1. Ariel Castro - You're a coward, and a sick human being, period. Nothing much left to say.
2. Mother's Day Parade Shooting - What is going on with our society? The 19 injured in today's New Orleans Mother's Day parade is simply unfortunate.
3. Major League Umpires - How can you screw up so many easy calls in one week? Inexcusable.